Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 20, 2013 9:00 PM Bronson Tennis CD Release Party at The Clubhouse

Join Bronson Tennis, Papo Buda, and Timothy Leslie as they play songs from their new CD "De Tierra Caliente".
Where: The Clubhouse
1125 S. 13th St.
Philadelphia, PA
Donation: $15.

¡Hola mis amigos! Behold: the release my first full-length CD: "de Tierra Caliente." All attendees get a free copy of the CD at the door :)

Friday, December 20 at the Clubhouse
Doors at 8, show at 9pm
w/ Tierra Caliente (my band), Ryan Tennis & Saboricua Latin Jazz
$15 Apoyo Cultural

After 2 and half years of on/off recording, I'm thrilled to bring you this CD of songs written during my 3.5-year South American musical adventure/exploration. I recorded with 3 producers in 3 different countries, and the CD features artists from Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and the US. It has all kinds of musical rhythms and intentions, and I'm quite proud of the final product.

I'll open the show solo with a brief set of acoustic songs from my CD, right at 9. Ryan and a cohort or two will follow with a delightful set of his music.

Then my band, Tierra Caliente, will get the dance party started with Latin, Brazilian and other spicy rhythms. Feel the heat and get to know the CD!

One of Philly's hottest Latin Jazz orchestras, Saboricua, will close out the night. My percussionist/producer, Papo Buda, is the founder of this band, and they're the real deal, fresh out of Puerto Rico, North Philadelphia.

Late night jams are sure to follow. Bring your dancing shoes. As usual, we will provide snacks and drinks of all kind.

¡VAMOS PA'LANTE!

No comments :

Post a Comment