Monday, January 26, 2015

January 31, 2015 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM A Latin Jazz Night with Giovana Robinson, Luke Carlos O'Reilly, Nick Perri, and Anwar Marshall at Rosa Blanca

Saturday, January 31 | 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.

Rosa Blanca Restaurant
707 Chestnut St. Philadelphia, PA

Come and listen to some of my favorite Latin Jazz classics and bossa novas by Antonio Carlos Jobim. I'll be performing with Philly's best jazz musicians: Carlos Luke O'Relilly (piano), Nick Perri (bass), Anwar Marshall (drums). I'll include some original music as well, from my upcoming album "Introducing Giovana". Stay tune for more information about my CD release party in March (can't wait for that!), and a special performance on Valentine's Day at Rosa Blanca, where we'll have a dance contest with great prizes for the winning couples.
Many thanks for your support and hope to see you!
Giovana

*No COVER*

No comments :

Post a Comment