Monday, October 31, 2016
November 6, 2016 3:00-5:00 PM Latin Dancing at the Top of the Art Museum Steps
This will be very casual/spontaneous, there will be no actual DJ: we will just meet up somewhere in front of the museum entrance and use a portable speaker.
If you are interested in visiting the museum, it will be the perfect day: 1st Sunday of the month is "pay what you wish" AND there is a temporary exhibition about the Mexican Revolution!
- we will start at 3pm and leave shortly after 5pm, so come on time if you want to get enough dances! If someone wants to take the lead to keep things going after 5pm, please contact me - and have a playlist ready.
- to find us, go up the steps and follow the music. If for any reason (grumpy museum guards etc) we are asked to leave, we will relocate nearby the fountain and I will post here.
- please be careful (don't go too close to the steps) and respectful of visitors. Collect all your belongings and don't leave trash.
- expect a playlist dominated by bachata, with some salsa. We could play a couple cha-cha if there is interest. We won't have anything on the extra-sensual side.
- sound volume will be improved by using two speakers instead of one.
Art Museum Steps
2600 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Posted by Lynn Lasswell at 6:30 AM