Monday, November 20, 2017

November 26, 2017 7:00-8:30PM Rafael Ponde and Friends at the Boom Room

From Rafael Ponde:
Hi Friends and fans from Philadelphia.

I am very glad to let you know that I will be performing and also recording my next musical project here in Fishtown, Philadelphia. The event is gonna be hosted in the beautiful Boom Room, a very nice place in my neighborhood, Fishtown. I am also proud to announce that I am gonna have the amazing musicians Rob Curto, Andy Meyers, Brahm Genzlinger and Dende as members of the band.We gonna play lots of Samba, Forró, Reggae and cover songs for you.

The big news is that its gonna be possible to have you as my special guest witnessing all the recording process! But the place only fits 50 people so buy your ticket in advance! We guarantee that you gonna be a part of something very special and also you gonna be helping to fund this project.
Tickets: $10 + $1.24 fee
Link to buy ticket in advance

The Boom Room
1300 North Front St.
Philadelphia, Pa 19122

https://www.facebook.com/rafael.ponde/videos/1323224437789766/

No comments :

Post a Comment