Wednesday, July 24, 2024

July 30, 2024 7:00PM Not So Latin Concerts: Bethlehem Roberson the Vocussionist

 

“I make music with my whole body. I use my voice, my hands, my feet, my legs - my entire body. From this expression, I came up with a term called ‘vocussionist.’ And more than a singer...a vocussionist...that’s what I am.” - Bethlehem.
A Philadelphia native, Bethlehem has been singing since she was a child - singing by herself and vocalizing with her musical cousins. Performing around the region for over 15 years, she is in an-demand professional who has worked with numerous Philly artists and musicians, sung in churches and cafes to notable Philly venues/events including TEDx Philadelphia,The Kimmel Center, Sistah’s Attune and The Philadelphia Jazz Project.
Doors at 7, show at 730pm. See you there.
$10 donation at the door

No comments :

Post a Comment